I needed this! I woke up with a monster headache! I made it through prayers and scriptures at 5:30 am (!!!) and then went back to bed. I have never been so grateful that Garth needed to submit payroll as I was this morning. He helped with the kids before he had to leave about 7:30 am.
In the meantime, the Tylenol is helping and I am wondering when the headache will fully go away. I don't get headaches very often, and truth be told, which is why they pretty much make me cranky! I really don't have time for this!
So, if you know any tips that I can do while walking the kids to school, grocery shopping, dropping off/picking up at preschool, and prepping dinner, etc.-let me know! ;-)
For now, I am going to go see how behind on our schedule we really are! Have a terrific day everyone!

3 comments:
Hi Janelle! Well, except for this morning I hope that you guys are loving your new house! I miss seeing you everyday. Kerity said you guys live in a great little neighborhood. How exciting! As for the headache, I have one everyday. If u hear of anything good let ME know! Maybe we will see you sometime soon..take care- Marci
Alrighty...an area where I'm an expert!!!! I have dealt with migraines my whole life, and used to get headaches daily! While I've been pregnant, the doctors put me on Fioricet...it's acetaminophen, no aspirin or anything, and it's specifically for tension headaches. It's totally safe to take while pregnant, so therefore safe to take while not!! That little baby has done wonders!!! I used to have to take 4 Tylenol at a time, every 3 hours, ALL DAY. Same with Advil...I'd have to take 6-8 before it would take my headache away. With the Fioricet, I take 1 pill and it knocks it out of me for the rest of the day. Beautiful!! Best invention ever! So talk to you doctor, and see if they'll prescribe that for you for occasional use. My PCP told me that he'd keep me on it after pregnancy if I wanted. By the way...my Dad gets migraines too (where I got it from), and I gave him 1 pill and it knocked it out of him, too! And he's an Excedrin Migraine junkie. It works, I'm tellin' ya!!! Good luck! :o)
This lady at church told me that her neurologist told her to drink G2 with Excedrin. For future reference...K so Brady is sleeping on my lap so I'm 1 hand typing! Love you!
Post a Comment