Friday, September 05, 2008

Labor Day-Part 1, Block Party at Opus One

So, my pictures didn't turn out to well-my lighting was way off & I haven't taken the time to edit them yet. BUT, here a few pictures from the Labor Day block party at Opus One! All I have to say is that it was so much fun and we really appreciate Chad (&Rachel) inviting us! All of my pictures are of the slide, which is silly, because there was so much more! Food, all the neighborhood bikes were out for the kids (the culdesac was coned off), the neighbors pool was open, the music by Jason was terrific, there were also about 10 or so easy ups to keep us all more comfy in the shade-and the best part was tons of fun people! I got to know some from our community even better. It was terrific! A huge thank you for inviting us-all of us had a blast and it made our Labor Day great!

0 comments: