Saturday, September 20, 2008

And the races are on...

the raingutter regatta that is.
Here is the Eman blowing oh so hard to try and get to the end. He was a little short (pun intended) time wise compared to "the other guy." In all fairness, these weren't BSA approved kits-they were made of styrofoam and dimensions weren't given so we had to cut the sides off of the boat-which definitely could have caused a little bit of a lag. Garth helped him with his boat. It was definitely a new experience working with the styrofoam stuff. We prefer the wood just between you, the blogging world, and me! ;-) A good Mom would remember the name of his boat, but there were so many suggested I just don't. He did a great job, though. Next year I think we might just make ours out of wood anyway just so we can stick with what we know.
(PS That is his super sweet leader cheering him on!)


Here is E's den. What a group of great kids! (Can you tell this was one of many pictures I tried to take-I think a couple were a little sick of me!)

0 comments: