and then I do this and Mom's heart melts. She remembers that I am her little guy and that there is every reason in the world to spoil me rotten. I am cute, I am light, I have a great laugh, I have dimples, I have blue eyes (the shape is my Mom's), I have my Dad's ears and precocious twinkle in my eye-and best of all I remind her of my Dad every minute. So, I think I will just keep on going with falling asleep in the weirdest ways-then I can keep Mom wrapped around my finger (you never know when the other 5 might try and usurp my power!). ;-)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a very sweet boy! Enjoy them at that age, it doesn't last long enough! In fact, aren't you almost to hormones, hair and stinky feet? Fun Fun Fun!
Post a Comment