Friday, September 05, 2008

And this morning...


went great! Well, we all got up for prayer at 5:35 am so that we could have it with Garth. (Actually all of usually get up for this minus Trevon & Ry some mornings...) So, we all woke up on time, it is Friday so I am off lunch duty (the kids either buy or make their own lunch on Fridays), I got some extra scripture study in, Starlee found her own clothes (and they match and she looks cute), the 2 youngest are playing happily, I had a chance to update the blog, and now I am off to accomplish some more items on the checklist...yeah for Fridays!!!
Note: Jaleen came up for a Sunday dinner and I have been dying for a chance to use the picture. These two are super close...two peas in a pod those two!

3 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

Hi. Can you please send me the HTML code for the prop 8 link? I would like to post it on my blog. Thanks! danamfallentine@gmail.com

Anne said...

Its fun to see the new photos, sounds like you guys have had a great time this past week. The new house looks so light and airy...I love that! Hope to see it in person some day!

Blog Blah said...

Will you send me this picture?