I don't know if this does any justice to what is currently there, but wow, huh? For those of you thinking I gave Garth another hickey (sp?), this is from a paintball gun. And crazy guy that he is, it doesn't bother him a bit. I would have taken pictures of all the other marks, but this was the worst and I only have so much time! I try to tell him to chrono (correct term?) all the guns before they play-but I am just a wimpy girl, who wants to listen to me? ;-)
Instead he gets all the sympathy of a wife that adores him and tons of "Garth, you are so tough!" just to make him feel even tougher since we all know he is anyway! ;-) (I just don't want him forgetting and turning all wimpy on me.)
Truth be told, though, I am so glad he is having a great time paintballing. I know it is so important to get out with the guys! He was able to surf this week too! It has been a manly week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment