Monday, September 15, 2008

Life is tough...


when you have to go to school, come home and play, and take a long nap.
But at least it isn't "as tough" when you have someone to do it with.
That's why I like Garth so much! ;-)

4 comments:

Anne said...

How cute! My two littles usually fall asleep on the way to and from TKD.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Man, I remember those days...I'd be WIPED out tired after school and playing in the yard! lol

Cute photo!

~melody~

Elder Owen Keeler said...

Hey, I found your cute blog. I'm glad you found the treats "blog-worthy". I am flattered! Let's keep that little exhange going!

Chantel said...

oh I would kill for a moment like this. My kids never seem to sleep at the same time! Then I could eat more of your yummy treats without them begging for a bite too! :)