And here is the family eating dinner-yummy chicken in a mango marinade, Joanna's spinach salad, and homemade rolls (oh, the rolls weren't done yet when I took the picture-oops!).
The sad part is that I didn't take any more pictures! We absolutely loved the campout! (Even though Garth didn't turn on the heater and left the vent open giving me a little cold-I know, wah, wah!) But, seriously, our activities "people" are AWESOME! We have heard and have now experienced some of the best activities. I would mention more right now, but I don't want everyone to be jealous! Let's just say, if you visit you might want to come on a weekend that we have a ward activity-it won't disappoint! :-)
1 comments:
Way to put every other family to shame with your dinner - and I was proud of our little foil dinners, till I saw yours whatever! We had a good time, I did think of you guys and your comfort in the trailor in the middle of the night as I lay awake freezing and uncomfortable.
Post a Comment