Friday, September 05, 2008

Please make a quick call (if you haven't already)

I had a friend send me an email about a bill that is on our Governor's desk (AB 2567). It is a bill that would make May 22 Harvey Milk day. Milk was a homeosexual activist and by making the 22nd of May Harvey Milk day it would require schools to teach about him and recognize his accomplishments. So-I forwarded the email on, after calling myself, but then this morning I realized that posting it might accomplish more...so here it is!

Instruction to call:
It takes 1 min. and you don't even have to talk with anyone.
Call this number 916-445-2841, then push 1 for English,
then push 2 "to voice your opinion",
then push 1 regarding Harvey Milk day, then push 2 because you're in opposition, and you're done.
*****
And if you have more time...write or email your school board and ask them their position on this (the CA teachers association donated $250k to oppose Prop 8), on Prop 8, and please state yours. They worry about being elected like everyone else, make your voice heard.
*****
Thanks-Janelle

Here is more information:

MORE Sexual indoctrination of school kids (AB 2567)
Already on Governor Schwarzenegger's desk is a very bad bill that will pusheven more homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual indoctrination upon childrenas young as kindergarten. AB 2567 would designate every May 22 as'Harvey Milk Day' in California's government school system.
Harvey Milk was a homosexual activist who was a San Francisco supervisoruntil he was killed in 1978. Milk championed homosexual experimentation,sexual activism, and the abolishment of sexual boundaries. He also regardedorganized religion as dangerous.
The text of AB 2567 states that 'On Harvey Milk Day, exercises rememberingthe life of Harvey Milk andrecognizing his accomplishments as well as the contributions he made to thisstate' should be conducted; specifically, 'all public schools andeducational institutions are encouraged to observe...and conductsuitable commemorative exercises.' In other words, anything and everythingHarvey Milk believed in or is now purported to believe in will be inculcatedinto children's impressionable minds.
If signed into law by Governor Schwarzenegger, every May 22, AB 2567 willpositively portray to children homosexual experimentation, homosexual'marriages,' sex-change operations, and anything else that is 'in thecloset.' There are no limits on the 'suitable commemorative exercises' thatcan be conducted. Obviously, AB 2567 has nothing to do with academicexcellence.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I believe there is already enough "brain washing" going on without this bill. I wish I lived in CA so I could call and help stop it!

Jenna said...

Casey and I both called twice :)