Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eman's Big Day...

Last Friday the kids asked me why Dad was home in the morning (let me tell you-it was nice!). So, of course I told them it was because he couldn't bear to be away from me! ;-) And then we walked them to school and stayed for the flag salute. Little did E know that we were there because he was getting a Trailblazer of the month award! We are proud of our guy!
Here he is walking up. He later told me, "You know, I thought this morning-wouldn't it be cool if I got an award today? And you know what-I did!"
He's just about there!
Here is E & his totally adorable (don't you think so?) teacher! We love her and are so excited to be in her class! E is LOVING it!
And here is our guy...we are very proud of the student and person that he is! Way to go E!

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

congratulatons Ethan!

Jenna said...

Good job Ethan! We're so proud of you!