Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Kerity-33 reasons I am blessed to have you as a friend


For those of you that know me very well, or for those of you that don't, I have an absolutely TERRIFIC friend named Kerity that is someone I absolutely cherish and treasure. Garth is my best friend and Kerity is another sister to me! Her birthday is in September and here are 33 reasons why I adore her!

1. She is always smiling!
2. She is by far the most optimistic person I know!
3. Kerity is Christlike in the way she views others!
4. Kerity is funny!
5. My favorite calling for Kerity is YW because she is that leader that you hope your daughter has!
6. Kerity is beautiful!
7. Kerity and Jeff (her husband in case it isn't obvious) have the best relationship-they are so great with each other!
8. Kerity is in the process of raising absolutely terrific kids! We love them!
9. Kerity has many talents: one is she is amazing with flowers!
10. Another is that she has an awesome eye for home decorating.
11. She cooks a lot better than she will let herself think!
12. Kerity tells the greatest stories.
13. She has taught me so much when it comes to "creating" stories with my kids!
14. Kerity is organized-I love to learn from her!
15. Her testimony is strong and she shares it often and with love.
16. She is smart enough to come from a large family and loves them all dearly!
17. Did I mention how pretty she is? :-)
18. She has awesome muscles-she is SO TOUGH!
19. And bendy-she is bendy! She is an awesome yoga-doing girl!
20. She makes me laugh and laugh and laugh at myself.
21. Kerity inspires me to do better.
22. Kerity helps me take that breath and assess what is going on.
23. I get far more from our friendship than she does!
24. We both hate being pregnant, but love delivery and the kids!
25. She loves chocolate-therefore a terrific friend to have so she and Garth can share the chocolatey dessert while Jeff and I lean more toward a fruitier type!
26. Kerity loves french bread and I love to surprise her with the "extra" loaf when I get a chance to make it!
27. Kerity was born in Sandy, UT-but, has become quite the California girl!
28. She absolutely LOVES the beach!
29. She shares Jeff with Garth (Jeff & Garth surf together).
30. She is that person who if I am having a lame day can tell and she will tell me to get tough!
31. She is also that person that I could tell anything to!
32. Kerity keeps secrets better than anyone I know!
33. And finally-Kerity is that friend that everyone hopes to have. The kind of person that makes you a better person by helping you see the divine nature that you have. The person that loves you completely!

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday Kerity! Thanks for 13 years of friendship and for all of the fun double dates, lunches for fun, and for providing such great cousins for my kids! :-)

Love you!! :-)

0 comments: