Here are a few pictures from Halloween including my kids, Garth and I (I didn't realize that he had the "teeth" in when we took the picture-I am not a big fan of the teeth!), and an added one of Kirra because she is such a cute punk rocker! We went to Jeff & Kerity's for Halloween and loved the opportunity to spend the evening with the Pulsiphers. There were A LOT of yummy soups there-I think I need to ask for some recipes! Not to mention Marilyn's orange rolls! I love Pulsipher cooking! The trick-or-treating was fun for the kids and we had a wonderful evening with such wonderful friends too. A nice Halloween night! (Oh-a quick recap of costumes, G&J-little red riding hood & the big bad wolf, Garin-Death Eater, Shelby-angel fairy, Ethan-camo ninja, Trevon-red ninja, Starlee-a perfect Cinderella (we actually had people ask to take their picture with her), and Ryden-dalmation (for a kid that hates animals he loves stuffed dogs and "doggie" Halloween costumes). I think that is it!)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute costumes!
Post a Comment