Yesterday (Saturday) was our final game of soccer season! We have had an undefeated season and I have loved coaching this group of boys! Each one was so much fun! They have infectious personalities and are so incredibly talented! We had our end of season party yesterday and I am nostalgic for what an amazing season it has been, a rewarding chance to be involved with young kids from our area, and a wonderful opportunity to have some time just hanging out with Trevon. I think the season was so worth it. The assistant coach, Larry, is an awesome guy and is great with kids! He was such a huge help, especially since my back has been having issues! I have learned so much and had a blast!! Go Killer Bees!! Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment