So, what do Garth and I do for a little bit of extra fun? We love to hang out and cook together! Here are a few of the 35 mini cheesecakes that we made for Ashley's baby shower this last Thursday. They are individual cheesecakes covered with a few layers of chocolate ganache. The food theme for the evening was Chinese (therefore the fortune cookies) and we had a lot of yummy food! For appetizers we had cream cheese stuffed wontons, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, and spring rolls with orange chicken, fried rice, and chow mein for a main dish. Everything was absolutely delicious. Suzanne and Denise helped with the shower and are amazing cooks! I can't say how much fun I had with the two of them! And Kerity saved the day with floral arrangements and candles to set the proper mood! We had a great time welcoming Ashley's upcoming addition to their little family! It was fun! And how yummy do these cheesecakes look? I know, I know, everyone is jealous that I am married to such a fabulous cook-but what can I say? I chose extremely well! :-)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Cheesecakes covered with Ganache...
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment