Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One more thing I am thankful for...Chiropractors

As I sit here with an ice pack on my back, I am very thankful for Chiropractors. I am VERY thankful that I have an appt. today at 4:30! I am thankful that I see Dr. Brian Holmes and for the fact that my back always feels a lot better after I am adjusted. Although I am not exactly grateful for my "extra" vertebrae, I am thankful for someone that caught it and is getting my back to a place where it isn't causing any issues!

It is amazing to me by having my lower back adjusted that is so dramatically affects my upper back (which is where I have the pain). Of course having them both adjusted makes it all so much better!!

I am still not sure how I hurt my back in the first place and I can honestly say that I wouldn't mind one bit if it wasn't hurting, but I am grateful it is doing better and I am grateful that it isn't any worse. I am still able to do just about everything, with ice pack breaks in between, and I can go longer and longer in between appointments. So-it is all good!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: