Thursday, June 26, 2008

And the other tag.... :-)

Tori got me twice :-), so here is the 2nd. Kind of interesting to think about what you would put...ya know?

This is how you play- 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprise facts about you, & then 5 people you want to tag!


JOYS-
1. Garth
2. Gospel
3. Family

FEARS-
1. No work
2. Snakes
3. Ticket (don't tell)

GOALS-
1. Debt Free
2. Raise strong testimonied, empathetic, responsible, and kind children
3. Spend more time with Garth

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS-
1. Time-outs with Garth
2. Hard Rock glasses (my sisters and I)
3. Baking, baking, baking

SURPRISES ABOUT MYSELF-
1. More comfortable in my own skin the older I get
2. 6 kids-so not in my original plan
3. That I really like to just take the back seat to things more times than not
(I still don't like to be bullied, though)

I TAG:
Anyone who wants to do it in addition to Laura, Jenna, and Darcy :-)

0 comments: