Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ethan's Big Day

Garth and Ethan (pictures by Jenna Tanner) :-)
Ethan and Garth looking at the Polaroid taken by the Stake
(in this case the Stake Primary President-and my very dear friend, Crystal Erickson-usually my job, but she gave me a break and took care of it!)

Ethan was baptized at the end of May (31st) at our Stake Baptism. We were so very proud of his decision and loved spending his special day with so many family and friends! My parents came in town, Jenna, Casey, & Weston were here and so many of our friends from here as well as all of our family came too! The program was great-my Dad gave the Holy Ghost talk, my brother, Jonathan, gave his spotlight, and my brother-in-law, Casey, gave the closing prayer with me doing the narration while he was changing since I am the Stake Counselor over baptisms. And how could I forget the special music by the Isom, Pulsipher, and Beher girls with my brother, Jonas, accompanying them. Plus my Mom was the chorister for the program too. (Whew-I don't think I missed anything else, although it is very possible!) It was just one of those incredibly special days and we ended it with a dinner at the church building where we all got to hang out and just enjoy being together! It was a perfect day!

0 comments: