The day after Ethan was baptized we had a picnic at the park. Here is the picture taken of the whole Pitt family. Pretty cool, huh? We are growing, that is for sure! We are up to 24 1/2 if I did my math right! ;-) Not so shabby, huh? Pretty soon we will be taking over the world (insert the funny laugh here that always accompanies something like this on cartoons). Oh-and here is a picture of us below-ignore the lack of make-up on me, okay? I am horrible about remembering to touch up things in the afternoon-I am lucky to remember once/day! :-| I keep setting the goal to be better and by the time I turn 50 I intend to be! :-)
Here is a picture that Jenna took of our family (I was about to say little, but I guess we aren't that little anymore...where does the time go?) Anyway-we had a great time hanging out with everyone. It is the first time that all of us have been together for a picture since Jenna & Casey got married...and luckily Jaleen headed up the whole "we need to have a picture" and so we did. Enjoy-squinting and all...
1 comments:
I really like the family photo! Its super super cute!!
Post a Comment