I was tagged by my SIL, Tori. So here it goes...
(oh-and have a GREAT day everyone!)
Answer the following with only one word.
Where is your cell phone?.........................counter
Your significant other?...............................cute
Your hair?.........................................wet
Your mother?...................................talented
Your father?....................................funny
Your favorite thing?.............................Garth
Your dream last night........................nada
Your favorite drink................................diet coke vanilla
Your dream/goal..............................serenity
The room you're in..........................office
Your children?...................................playing
Your fear?.......................................alone
Where do you want to be in 6 years?.............tone
Where were you last night?.........................home
What you're not?....................................mellow
Muffins?.........................................zucchini
One of your wish list items?.........................travel
Where'd you grow up?................................El Cajon
What'd you read last?.........................Persuasion (Jane Austen)
What are you wearing?.........................clothes
Your TV?......................................movie
Your pet?.................................none
Your computer?...............................desktop
Your life?.....................................harried
Your mood?................................jubilant
Missing someone?............................Garth
Your car?.........................................Suburban
Something you're not wearing?...................shoes
Favorite store?..............................Anthropologie (I don't have to actually shop there, right?) or Williams Sonoma (because I do shop there)
Your summer?....................................hectic
Like someone?.....................................yep (Garth)
Your favorite color?................................brown or white
Last time you laughed................................today
Last time you cried?.....................................yesterday (from laughing)
I tag whoever would like to to it in addition to Amy, Joanna, and Jocelyn :-)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Tagged again...(and there is another one too) :-)
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
gosh dang you Janelle. Why do you have to tag me!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment