Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been tagged...so read on if you are interested!

My cute friend, Amy (See ChrisandAmy at the right), tagged me so here it goes!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:


1. I was taking care of two beautiful handfuls and thinking that life was finally getting easier with 2 kids 16 months apart!

2. We were living at 296 W. Chase.

3. Garth got his license, so I wasn't seeing him a whole lot as he was taking a class and bidding jobs in the evenings.

4. I was in the YW presidency with Liz L. and loving it.

5. We were enjoying lots and lots of fun family and friends time since we were still young and life wasn't quite so crazy.


5 things on my to do list:

1. Laundry

2. Dishes

3. Grocery Shopping (with Garth-hot date ya know!)

4. De-clutter

5. Pack



5 favorite snacks/food:

1. Almonds

2. Beef Jerky

3. Creme brulee

4. Triscuit (cracked pepper & olive oil)

5. Peohe's



5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

1. Be completely debt free

2. Go to culinary school

3. Travel with Garth and intersperse those trips with whole family trips

4. Invest our money to make more money so we could donate at will and enjoy sharing our blessings.

5. Buy a home in Hawaii


5 bad habits:

1. Not looking at my goals and priorities enough and just plain messing up :-|

2. Being cluttered...everywhere

3. Spending too much...

4. Being unorganized (same as cluttered, but different too)

5. Procrastinating...



5 places I have lived: (this is going to be sad-I have to separate up the San Diego because I am so sheltered)

1. Alpine, CA

2. Provo, UT

3. El Cajon, CA

4. Jamul, CA

5. W. Jordan, UT (for a whole 2 weeks-thank you, Huff family-without them I would have only had 4!!)



5 People I'm Tagging (Yep! You guys gotta do this now)

1. Jaleen

2. Joanna

3. Darcy

4. Anne

5. Christina

2 comments:

Christina said...

I didn't read this blog until today, so I am on it! I was surprised you tagged me! How fun!

Amy said...

Yay, you did it! I knew you would. :) It's fun reading about what you were up to back then. And about the creme brulee, you can count me in!

Amy