Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's Hot?

Alpine is! We went to the beach for part of yesterday to avoid the heat and when we came home at 5:30 pm is still showed 105 degrees on the car temp. reading!! Crazy!!

I am not sure about everyone else here, but I am definitely ready for things to cool down a bit. I heard at church the heat is supposed to break on Tuesday...I for one am ready!

PS The beach was great! Sand, friends, kids, Garth, a cute nephew along while his parents were at a sealing, it was a picture perfect day (except without the picture since we still don't have a camera)! ;-)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh, that is hot. I'll be having hot temps soon myself. The girls and I are heading back to Yuma for a short bit before moving out to DC permanently. I looked at the weather online and it's going to be 114 there this weekend. Yikes! What am I thinking? And I don't even have the beach as an option! :)