Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Craigslist


What did we do before Craigslist? I love Craigslist! (I actually like it a lot more for certain items than ebay! As we have been decluttering, downsizing our stuff so that we will be ready for an easier, less stuff type of move we have been selling items on this favorite website of ours. So, if you need something and have never used it...check it out. We are loving it-and so are the people that have purchased some great deals.... :-)

PS We aren't getting it...but I thought this would be so cute for my girls room or maybe the kids loft.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Can you post the links to some of the stuff you are selling? We need furniture!

Christina said...

Where are you moving? I hope not far away.

Jenna said...

I love craigslist too, but I would like it a lot more if I could find what I wanted : )