
Everyone knows I adore Garth and he adores me (how I got so lucky I am not sure)...anyway, "occasionally" I can frustrate him a bit. And...this is the face he gets! :-) I know it is bad, but I think the face is pretty cute and in general it doesn't really bug me-not even a bit. In all fairness, though, I think it is because it is his "pretty frustrated" face as opposed to his "very frustrated" or just "I cannot believe that the everyone is such an idiot" face and all of those do get on my nerves a bit. I am intending to publish this blog into a book at some point, so I wanted to make sure I added this adorable face into the book of our memories...not too intimidating is it? You don't think that he means it to be, do you?
PS This was taken while we were in the car on our quick weekend trip...next post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment