Monday, July 14, 2008

Lt. Commander Beher

We had the opportunity to attend our friend's promotion ceremony. I had never been to a promotion ceremony and I must say I thought it was very exciting. Our friend Haski has served in the military all of his adult life, excepting the 2 years he took off for his mission. He started in the Marines and then transferred to the Navy after his mission. He was Garin's Webelos leader when we first moved to Alpine and what a terrific leader he was! Our families have become close in the past year and a half and we have loved every minute spent with them-so watching his promotion was extra special! He is now a Lt. Commander-an amazing accomplishment! We are so proud of his service to our country! Here are a few pictures (taken with my phone) of his day. It was so neat-sorry the pictures aren't better!



0 comments: