
My Mom sends packages for every holiday-I mean every one. Here are the kids holding a few of the items from their 4th of July package-their fun shirts and pop rocks. Not shown are the napkins (I LOVE holiday napkins), cotton candy, pop-its, poppers, and red, white, & blue cookies. So, thanks Mom, the kids love the packages! :-)
As for our 4th, we had a great day. We packed (and listened to the kids complain about working on a holiday...I will save Garth and I's comments for them for another post), we had a DELICIOUS BBQ at the Rands (we love going there for BBQs), and then watched the fireworks at Viejas with our dear friends, the Behers. It was a terrific day. I love the opportunity to celebrate our country, our heritage, and the blessing we have to live here.
Monday, July 14, 2008
4th of July fun...
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awe I love the photo of the kids holding up their 4th of July shirts. The all look so grown up. Where does the time goes?? Sigh!
You said you spent the day packing. Are you guys moving?
Great to hear from you. Glad you got the invite. : ) It looks like your family keeps busy and has a lot of fun!
It really is so cute how excited Ryden looks. They are so adorable!
Post a Comment