Trevon's school had an Easter bonnet parade. Me being the "great" Mom that I am put off doing his hat. Not that it mattered since he wanted a Star Wars hat anyway and I could put that together pretty quick. Our biggest obstacle was finding a hat we didn't mind gluing and stapling!! So, here is Trevon's Star Wars "bonnet." You should have seen some of the hats-I think some of the parents/kids spent HOURS on them! It was pretty amazing. Below is Trevon and his great friend Davis (who also has a Star Wars figures hat-they are two peas in a pod), and some better views of Trevon's hat!
(Thanks to Garth for unknowingly donating one of the free hats that he gets from suppliers! We know he would have given freely had we asked! ;-) Next time we'll do that!)
(Thanks to Garth for unknowingly donating one of the free hats that he gets from suppliers! We know he would have given freely had we asked! ;-) Next time we'll do that!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment