Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kuo Wha-Lunch :-)

Okay, our first full day in Lima we had lunch at a buffet restaurant that our taxi driver, Miguel recommended. Mom and Dad went for the Chinese portion and Garth and I headed out for the anticuchos (which they were out of) and ended up with peruvian beans (I am not sure of the official name and Garth is in the shower), a thin steak that you put on a garlic/cilantro sauce with a little aji, and some rice. Yummy! Then we had a little pineapple chicken. For dessert we had flan (I had 2 bites-Garth the rest), and these so yummy little pastries with manjar blanco in the middle and a bruleed honey on top. They were probably 1 1/2 in. long and oh so good! Here we are on the walkway to the restaurant as we were headed back out to the cab.

0 comments: