Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Garth's Mission Reunion-Saturday

Garth had his mission reunion Saturday, April 14th. He had a great time seeing people that he served with, taught, areas he served, changes in the areas and in Lima. Lima is a wonderful city that is full of life and I have been so impressed with how kind the people are. Below we are with Garth's Mission President, Pdte. Alvaradejo & his wife.
The caterers preparing our lunch.
Me being served my lunch-Seco de Cordero. It was so good! It is one of the dishes I hadn't had before, but is very common in Peru. I loved it!
The Norte-Americanos! Garth. Lance Miller, & Tony Granados
Some of the missionaries from the time! And some others that came to reunite!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, I didn't know you were going down for a Mission Reunion! How cool is that! Looks like you guys are having great fun!

Anne

The Pitt's said...

SOOO glad you are having such a great time! It looks absolutely wonderful and so great for Garth to reacquaint with these special people.
Love, Mom