Below is a picture of the kids right before they started hunting for eggs! Obviously they decided against their nicer clothes. Since I am a bit worn out from the past week with laundry, getting ready to leave town, etc. I was fine with their lack of what I would normally call appropriate Easter attire (although I did flinch internally). The point is that they had fun and that their Uncle Jonathan did a great job hiding the eggs! Trevon found the golden egg with $10!!
We had Broc, Joanna, Brady, Jaleen, Jonathan, Jenna, Casey, plus Garth, myself, and kids here for dinner. This year was pretty laid back. We enjoyed the day with our family! We, as always, missed those that weren't here and hope that all of them had a great day as well.
What a blessing this season is to remember our Savior and the fact that he died for us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment