Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Twilight Party

Last Thursday, I was able to go back to Alpine for my friend Pyper's Twilight Book Discussion! We took a Twilight quiz (included all 4 books), had a discussion, and ate yummy food! Pyper had a Twilight pencil for each of us along with a cute little box with Twilight chocolates (see photo below in the basket). She went to so much effort and I appreciated her inviting me-especially since we didn't know if I would be able to make it. (Thanks to a wonderful neighbor picking Starlee up-yep, Kristi saves the day again, I was able to go and see some friends that I miss thanks to a new friend. I really do feel like the luckiest girl in the world!) Anyway, of course I was lame and only got pictures of the food table because I enjoyed myself too much hanging out and forgot to take pictures! Thanks Pyper for a great time!


0 comments: