I don't know if anyone remembers, but one of E's favorite shows was Emeril. He LOVED Emeril and would talk about him A LOT. Well, he has amazing Den Leaders for Cub Scouts. This week they took the Cubs to the store where they purchased all of the items to make dinner for their family. Ethan chose French Bread pizza (don't you wish you were here Bud?), salad, and brownies (which they made at Cubs) for dessert. He made dinner (a little knife help from Mom and the teeniest amount of help with the can opener, etc. from Dad), set the table, cleaned up, and did the dishes. I think I might be out of a job! ;-)
I must say I was so impressed with the preparation by his leaders. My new calling is Pack Committee Chair (with RS instructor) and I couldn't be more thrilled to be working with them and in the Cub Scout program. I heart Cub Scouts for the leadership skills it teaches our boys-evidenced by a meal made for 8 above! :-)
Go E!
1 comments:
Good job E! It looks delicious!
Post a Comment