Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

photo courtesy of charm city cakes at charmcitycakes.com
Tori!

Tori's birthday is one of the easiest for us to remember! We hope that your day has been fun and that your night will be even better!
Have a great day!
Love,
All of us :-)
(and that's a lot...)

5 comments:

Kirk and Tori said...

Thanks again Janelle me and Kirk drove up to Park City to see the beautiful fall colors, and then went to eat at the Pizza Factory for dinner alone. Me and Kirk where going to nyc for my bday but it didn't work out we should hopefully be able to go in a few weeks.

Kirk and Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk and Tori said...

sorry about the two comments I didn't think the first one went through

Rachel said...

Please explain this cake - did you make it? It is amazing, I wouldnt be shocked if you did because of your serious skills in the kitchen but let me just say it is quite impressive!

TheIsom8 said...

No, I didn't make the cake-although this specific one would be fun to try! :-) Maybe when I have a bit more time I can get into the decorating a bit more!