Tuesday, October 07, 2008

14 years ago today...


I married the most wonderful man. And...on Sunday we found out that the prophet, Pres. Monson, was also married on Oct. 7th! (Just a little trivia!) So, since Garth occasionally reads my blog (when he can be turned away from the surf report, email, work, or me coaxing him to play hooky with me) I thought I would post 14 reasons I am so glad that he chose me.
1. He makes me laugh. He is not only fun 5 years later, but 14! :0)
2. He is so dang cute and has great pecs!
3. We make very cute kids if I do say so myself (and they definitely prove the strength of his genes)!
4. His testimony of the gospel is ROCK SOLID.
5. He knows when to get involved (think PROP 8) and when to hang back.
6. He puts me first (after the Lord obviously).
7. He is a great kisser, and I mean GREAT. Starlee says he makes my foot pop! (We do this just for her lately!)
8. He is a great brother-in-law.
9. He takes his role as Dad seriously, yet is tons of fun!
10. He doesn't let people intimidate him. (Maybe I should say he doesn't think about it...period. People are just people.)
11. He would defend me to his dying day...unless I was wrong-then he would defend me while turning around and saying, "Um...Janelle, you are totally wrong here."
12. He always says sorry and then spends quality time with me.
13. He has read/listened to the entire Twilight series because he is totally secure with his manhood (maybe it is the 6 kids we have that helped?).
14. He was willing to put up with me forever making my day 14 years ago and every day since.

So, Happy Anniversary Babe!
I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats sweet. Happy Anniversary!

joanna wilde said...

happy anniversary!!! love you guys!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary - we were married in 1994 as well - good year!