Wednesday, October 08, 2008

FHE Last Monday was spent...

washing the cars. Garth got a new wax (which he decided to try out on his truck first so that we could make sure it was "good enough" for the Suburban-yeah, right) and wanted to use it not to mention both of our vehicles were heinously dirty. (Well, mine might be again.) So, he gathered everyone around (the girls were still looking for suits I think) and we washed the cars and talked about the value of hard work. Here are a few pics of the fam...




2 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like fun! Wanna come clean my car? Tee Hee! Since the expected high today is 47 degrees, I think I'll take it to the car wash! ;o)

caseytanner said...

i was hoping to see a pic of Garth with his shirt off, showing off those nice pecks of his.