Monday, February 11, 2008

TAGGED...

So, my sister Jenna tagged me. I have tried to answer to the best of my ability, but after asking Garth to verify some answers all I got was "I don't know." (Obviously I am very memorable or he is so busy loving me that all that past stuff is a little fuzzy.) ;-)

How long have you been together? 13 years 8 months

How long did you date? 2 months + 2 months engaged (I think this is where I interject that we met 2 years prior to our 1st kiss, and were friends for 1 year)

How old is he? 36

Who eats more? Garth

Who said "I love you" first? I'll have to check...I think he did.

Who is taller? Garth

Who sings better? Neither-we both stink

Who is smarter? I am going to say Garth...although I am hoping he doesn't read this since it might go to his head ;-)

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time. Although Garth isn't unknown to throw a load in if I haven't had a chance to get to it.

Who does the dishes? The kids-chores are great! ;-) If they don't do it, I am the "fill-in" girl.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Garth does. He always sleeps closest to the door.

Who pays the bills? I have in the past, but we are trying to switch to both Garth and I being in on the action.

Who mows the lawn? Garth and Garin.

Who cooks dinner? Both of us, sometimes I am more gourmet, sometimes Garth. I would say we are equally matched in the cooking skills department.

Who is more stubborn? I am going to say Garth
**note-my totally cool brother-in-law says I am more stubborn!**

Who kissed who first? It was a mutual thing

Who asked who out? Garth asked me out first.

Who proposed? Garth

Who is more sensitive? Me-I think

Who has more friends? I think we are pretty evenly matched.

Who has more siblings? I do (7 to his 5)

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet! :-)

3 comments:

caseytanner said...

one TINY mistake, Janelle is more stubborn.

Ashley said...

I love reading the tag games! It was so fun to learn more about you!

Marleen said...

Hi, I'm Spencer's wife. I'm also Darling Darleen's sister. Did you know you won the Valentine Giveaway?! I think she still needs your contact info. Email her through her site. Congrats.