You know those days that you have a little bit of extra time (well maybe you don't have the extra time, but you carve it out anyway) and so you, well kind of, blog stalk. Or blog surf-does it just depend on the area of the country you are from or whether you are a nice or not so nice person? For arguments sake, let's call it blog "surfing." That wonderful thing were you happen to find blogs of people you know through other people you know. I had been looking at my sister's blog, then checked out her friend's blog, and then went to her friend's brother's wife's blog (did you get that?), and then on to the friend's brother's wife's sister's blog which is located here and saw a Valentine giveaway! So, I couldn't help myself-I love her jewelry-so I entered. And then Valentine's hit, our computer and internet were acting a little funny, and I finally checked my blog a few days later. Marleen (the friend's brother's wife) had left a comment on my blog that I had won!!! I must say, and my family that was home can attest to it, that I was VERY excited. For the link to the announcement you can click here. So, I am the winner of these very cute earrings in pink, which I love! Yeah for me! And maybe, Garth will check out the website (Darleen's jewelry site) that I emailed him and start thinking about my birthday now, and then our anniversary, and so on. Darleen, who designs the jewelry, is very talented and I love her stuff. So, that is my awesome news-probably for the month since I am still very excited for them to come!! :-)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Valentine's Giveaway
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cool! I just won a video....one I've never seen before, but the girls are happy about it! ;o) I also just got the FPU in the mail from another blogging friend! Blogging has been a great thing!
Anne
Glad the blog stalking can come in handy! I like the "stalking" term just because I like telling my friends that I blog stalk them. Congrats on the earrings! That is so great!
Janelle-
Such a nice surprise to hear from you on my blog comments! And an even more fun surprise to see that you'd won the earings that my sister-in-law's sister makes!!! I've always loved her creations.
Your family is beautiful. Please pass on my greetings to Garth and would enjoy keeping in touch. It's been so great having Chris and Amy VanWagenen and girls in my DC ward. It's reminded me what quality people I was blessed to grow up with!
Best,
Wendy
Those earrings are so cute! I can understand why you would be so excited! I love blog surfing. I have found a lot of people this way...I hope people don't consider it stalking!!!
Post a Comment