Friday, February 22, 2008

The Track...


SO, Garth had made a track in the side yard. He could tell you how many jumps, whoops, turns, etc. (Garth just corrected me-no whoops, ...yet) Anyway, the kids are LOVING it! All of our crew thinks it is pretty fun and Garin's friends think it is the place to be. Which, I am very happy with. This past Monday was a holiday and Garin had a few friends over to ride on the track. The four of them had a great time jumping, turning, laughing, and just getting dirty (there was still a bit of mud in one of the turns from the rain). I think this is one of my favorite additions to the house so far. That and...nope, just that. ;-)

**PS-the helmets are for safety and to protect the anonymity of the talented riders-we wouldn't want the paparazzi in the yard too!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like fun!

Anne said...

Wow, looks like fun! I hope you have great insurance! ;o)

Anne