So, this year we are going to Utah for Easter and I have already started working on my punch list for all of the things that need to be done! We are very excited to be spending Easter with my family. My sister, Joanna, as well as Broc & Brady will be coming up too! My other sister, Jenna, is due with her first baby right about the same time. We haven't seen Chad since Christmas and all of the other Utah Isoms since August and I can't even remember the last time we got to visit with the Utah Isom Cousins. So, this will be a fun and exciting trip. The kids are hoping for snow. I am hoping for warm weather since our cool weather lately has been plenty cold for me (I know, I am a wimp!). I can't wait to have so many of us together around Easter. Garth will be coming home a little sooner than me so that I can enjoy a couple of extra days. The kids are thrilled to have this time during Spring Break. I am thrilled not to have Independent Study Contract work to do! :-)
So, Easter is coming and we are already very excited...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Easter is coming...
Posted by
TheIsom8
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What is Independent Study Contract work?
You probably won't get snow that late in the year, but who knows, maybe you could visit a ski resort?
Are you coming to the reunion in July?
I can't wait to see everyone!
Anne- Independent Study Contracts are when you get the work from school and take it with you on vacation, etc.-we had all of the kids schoolwork while we were in Kauai and it kind of stunk having to do it everyday.
We were thinking they would just have fun playing in it if it is around-if not, fine by me! :-)
And we aren't sure about the reunion in July, right now it is a no. But we will see if things change.
Can't wait!
Post a Comment