Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vote for Mitt on Tuesday...

Do you know that sinking feeling that you get in the pit of your stomach? That is the feeling I get when I think of John McCain as president. I will admit to not knowing who we wanted to vote for in the very beginning. I wanted to know the facts. I started listening to viewpoints, weighing them with what I thought, and of course discussing it all with Garth. I am one of those that LOVED Ronald Reagan and have wanted another one of him. Every election I find myself looking for a Ronald Reagan. Not that he was perfect, but he was a great man. And finally, we have found someone with the integrity and values to hold a candle to Ronny. :-)

The conclusion: Mitt is our guy. I love that there isn't controversy as to if he has cheated on his wife, how much of a raise he will try and get (Did you know he donates all money earned to charities that he is paid for public service?), and of course the big one-he knows money and our government is in dire need of a big financial fix.

So, for those that haven't looked into Mitt just because he is a "Mormon," please do! Visit his website at www.mittromney.com and check out what he believes, what his experiences are. Decide if you want someone that can balance our budget, someone that has actually worked in the United States instead of just "representing" those of us that work, and someone that has class and will continue to support our troops instead of demoralize them with negative comments. Check out what he would bring to the White House. And then form your own opinion.

As for us, Mitt is our guy!
Vote Mitt Romney on February 5th!!

Oh, and for those that were for Fred Thompson...good news...guess who a bunch of his supporters have switched to...you guessed it:


4 comments:

Anne said...

YEP! In the beginning I said I wouldn't vote for Mitt because he was a Mormon. I'm still not voting for him for that reason, but I do believe he's the best guy for the job!

I keep hoping that Hilary Clinton gets the D nomination, because then it will be a "shoe in" for the Republicans! ;o)

And, I agree with you on McCain. That just makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? What are people thinking?

Blog Blah said...

I just have to say that there are plenty of members I don't agree with politically, but Mitt Romney isn't one of them! I'm so excited to vote for him! Thanks for the post, I love supporting great candidates!

Kelly said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I just want a choice between real conservatism or not. Not a liberal and...another liberal. It's a little heartbreaking.

The fact that Mitt is good looking, rich and LDS is icing on the cake!

Anne said...

I'm so sad that he pulled out today! I was just telling Eric that the right thing would be for Huckabee to pull out so that the conservative right would vote for Romney! I think Huckabee is refusing to pull out and give the votes to a Mormon! Oh well!