Monday, January 14, 2008

Baking...


This was taken with my cell phone camera since my camera has been MIA since before Christmas. I have a recipe for some very yummy chocolate cookies (I actually haven't tried hers-but Kerity says they are terrific) that a friend at church gave me. Last time I made them they didn't seem to turn out quite right (which was a bit frustrating), so I decided to try and tackle them again today while Starlee and Ryden insisted that we play in the family room. So, I am off to take a plate of these to Kerity to see how they compare. Then, if they are actually closer to what they are supposed to be, I just might post the recipe (the just might depends on if I have time). Anyway, wish me luck...

*As a side not, I did make Jenna's chocolate cookies with the peanut butter center last night and can't believe how much I like them each time I have them! Thanks Jenna for a GREAT recipe!! :-) We made 62 of them last night and are trying to figure out how many to give away, keep, eat, etc. ;-)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks good!

Jelly said...

Um...which cookies did I get for when I get home? I can't wait! My mouth is watering!

Anne said...

Are you baking for a special event or just experimenting? Looks good!

Shalyn & Joe said...

Those cookies look yummy, too bad I've given up sugar : ) Your family is getting so big....where does the time go? Glad to see you are all doing well.