Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanksgiving and Salmon=Sacramento (in a good way)

We went up to Sacramento for Thanksgiving again this year. Our family loves visiting Sacramento-I could do this every year. Sacramento has a lot of fun things to do (and just outside of it is my favorite-the Jelly Belly Factory. I love candy factory tours!). While we were there Jason & Ashley hosted Thanksgiving (thanks for letting us barge in) and we visited the Salmon Farm with Jenna, Casey, and Weston. We had fun-thanks for letting us visit and crash on your couch, floor, every square inch. (AND-how could I forget-THANK YOU for taking the kids for a night and sending Garth and I to a hotel. Words can't express how much we appreciated it!)
The table ready to go!
Jenna getting Weston's plate and the Isom kids lining up for the yumminess!

Jenna's beautiful pie.

And now to the Salmon Farm because Garth's camera doesn't take the best of pictures...
Just in case you didn't think going to a fish farm is fun.

My kids. I love smiles.

Starlee and Dad

I love this man.

Best buddies.

I think Weston is wondering why his Mom isn't lucky enough to have wrinkles (or gray hair)! ;-)

Our family

And all of us.
Thanks to the Tanners for a great trip!

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

very glad you came, you're always welcome.

Charity said...

Glad you came! Can't wait for next year! Thanks for helping with my salad. Love ya.