Friday, January 15, 2010

Halloween, Garin's Birthday, Ward Halloween Party, and anything else I can fit in

I am proud to say that the woman that sets up the backdrop for this every year is my friend. Her name is Heather and she is talented. I am pretty sure she did put the backdrop together with just the talent in her pinky. She has skills. Just imagine this back drop with editing and then you get the picture later. She is wonderful. Just sayin...
My Mom made Starlee's costume to her specifications. (Blue and purple being 2 of her favorite colors right now.) Isn't she cute?

Ry loves Thomas. (Deja vu from last year?)


Trev decided on Harry Potter. I think he is quite handsome.

Jonathan was in town for Garin's ordination. We all LOVED having him here (with my parents). He is an amazing uncle. Such a blessing.

And while they were here, my Dad and Garth fixed the mantle and my Mom painted it. I LOVE it!! And they did it in time for everyone to come over for dinner after Garin was ordained a teacher. (Which I don't have a picture of those that were here-again, lame.)

Garin on his birthday opening a gift. He is 14 now...where has the time gone? I am so thankful for this kid!

And the kids on Halloween (just like last year, Ryden changed his mind and wanted to be a monkey again. I think in '10 he will need to be something different...unless it still fits.). Blurry, but there it is. Shelby is a zombie. The YW did the Thriller Dance for our ward party (I'd post it-but the camera didn't do so hot) so this is what she looked like. Lovely, huh?

0 comments: