Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Christmas Play

My friend, Sarah, took on the daunting task of putting together a Christmas perfomance this year. She majored in theater at BYU-so she gathered a bunch of kids, wrote a play, taught them their songs, their lines, cues, etc. and my kids loved it! I wish I had taken some better pictures (well, I wish my camera lens hadn't been broken by a certain cute adult in our household...but whatever), but these were the best I could get (until I get a new lens that is).
At home...not sure what I did to make Ry mad. Probably touched something I shouldn't have.
A little happier.

Starlee and her cute friend Rory. We love Rory (and her family).

Ryden with friends Carson and JT. I love that grin (and the ears).

Trev. The rest of the picture was so blurry, so I cropped it out. Look at his smile. He is so handsome and I love the green in his eyes. They remind me of my Dad. He and Starlee both sang small parts ALL ON THEIR OWN. And they did great. I was proud of them. I still couldn't do that.

Ryden on stage. (And he didn't run away-those that know Ry are probably a little surprised.)

Starlee's part.

0 comments: