I can't remember if it was a service auction or what the "exact" term for it was. But for Relief Society (the women's organization in our church) we brought a service, talent, item, or something that we could do on a piece of paper in a paper bag. And we came and received fake money for different things we had done (like finishing our visiting teaching-, etc.). I bid on, and won, an authentic Italian lasagna made by Erika Lundquist (who lived in Italy for 3 years with her family while served our country). Our family loves lasagna. Trevon lives for it. Erika's lasagna was FABULOUS. I need to learn how to make it. We loved trying something different than what we knew and our family definitely appreciated the service. It was on open house night and having dinner made was the greatest of service. So thank you Erika. We love you.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The Lasagne looks yummy and authentic! I was watching "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" yesterday and Giada was talking about lasagne. It reminds me of that.
Post a Comment