Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayers Requested...


I love to read different blogs, one of those that touches my heart and I love to read is Nie Nie Dialogues. Well, Nie Nie (Stephanie) and her husband were in a plane crash. They are both in critical condition. If you could include them in your prayers them, their family, everyone who has had a chance to get a glimpse of the wonderful family they are, we will all appreciate it. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading about her family and love the cute things that she has done with her kids, around her house, etc. She has the cutest little kids and she is very obviously one cool, fun, girl! I, for one, am grateful for the opportunity to get to know her through the blogging world. Our prayers are for them and their family, please add to them if you will.

Thanks,
J

1 comments:

Anne said...

I've dropped in on her blog occasionally. I don't know why I didn't make the connection between her and Cjane. I read Cjane every day.

Anyway, your link doesn't work. You need to make sure you get the http:// in there or it will take you to www.blogger.com/neineidialogs.....

We'll add her to our family prayers.

Take care,

Anne