Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet the Teacher night



Sorry for the bad lighting...I am still getting the hang of our new camera (but LOVE having a camera). Anyway, here are the kids on their Ice Cream Social/Meet your Teacher night. We put together an ice cream bowl filled with peanut butter bonbons with a little note that had their picture on it and told a little bit about themselves. I was thinking that since they were starting a new school that a little introduction might be nice. Silly me, I forgot to get pictures of them WITH their teachers...sometimes I am an absentminded parent! Oops! So-here are the kids with their goodies right before we walked to school (loving that too, by the way). :-)

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is so great that they can walk to school at your new location! Do you walk with them! What fun!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

How exciting! Your kids' teachers are blessed to have you all as a part of their classrooms! Your kids look so excited!!

~melody~

Jenna said...

Cute idea! They look so excited and I can't believe how big they're getting.