We are launching balloons today at 5:oo AZ time (which happens to be 5:00 PST right now, 6:00 MST, etc. with all of our good wishes on them. We would invite anyone that would like to joing us, to please do! And, we'll be doing it as well, send your pictures to cjane at cjanemail@gmail.com so that she can post them and or let NieNie know of the vast amount of people that love her and are praying for her along with sending her our wishes in balloon form. This little gesture comes from a tradition that she has with her children (see here), which I think I would like to start with my own. Wouldn't it be fun? Stephanie and Christian have both touched so many...sending off our balloons seems the least we can do.
Keep checking...I will post our pictures here as well as sending them on... :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment