Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Okay. more will be coming...


I know, I know, I haven't really blogged about us very much lately. I need to get to that, I know I do. :-) After all, we have had the kids "Meet the Teacher" night, the first day of school, misc. pictures, etc. and I just haven't done a thing with it. I haven't even uploaded the pictures yet. I promise sometime soon I will get it done, in the meantime here is a picture of my favorite 004 (I like the suggestion Casey) kid! The dimples make all the difference for me! :-)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, sounds like a busy week. I have a post that goes along this line (back to school) that I'm not finished with yet. I'll have to get to it!

Keep the photos coming!

caseytanner said...

if you're going to call Trevon "#4" you should at least make it bondesque, child 004

Jenna said...

That is a cute picture of "004" :)