This is our newest little nephew, Weston Douglas. We are so very excited to have him here with us. There were a few complications after he was born, namely there was meconium in the amniotic fluid and he has a bacterial blood infection. So, feel free to add him to your prayers. He is such a cute little guy and we are all already in love with him even though we are so far away. I love being an aunt more than words can express (and I know Garth loves being an uncle-especially when his nephews take a quick nap right next to him-which he will be getting that time with Weston in May) and am looking forward to the moment that I can hold him and snuggle him right up. I am sure visits to Sacramento are going to be high on our list. So, not to beat out Casey & Jenna on their blog since they are busy taking care of their cutie, but we couldn't wait to welcome the incredibly handsome Weston Douglas Tanner! We couldn't be more excited that he is here! :-)
PS Isn't he cute?Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Very very cute!
Post a Comment