Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ethan's school report


(If Casey thinks it is a little embarassing-tough luck. E loves you!)


My Hero


My hero’s name is Casey Tanner. My hero is my uncle. He is my uncle that made me a football fan. Through the end of April they (he, my Aunt Jenna, & my cousin Weston) will live in Provo, UT. In May & June they will be staying with us here in Alpine and then in July will move to Sacramento, CA where my uncle will start working for Ernst & Young. I chose my uncle because he is one of my family members and he made a difference in my life. My uncle has made a difference in lives by tutoring football and basketball players at BYU while he is finishing school. He also helps my Dad with his homework. My Uncle Casey makes me feel loved too and is always a good example. Uncle Casey chooses the right, went on a mission to Brazil for our church, and plays with my brothers and sisters and I whenever he can. I love my Uncle Casey!

0 comments: